This is ANUGRAH NARAIN.
B.Tech
(Electronics and communication engineering)
UPTU- Lucknow

e-mail:-anugrah_narain@yahoo.com
contact no.:- +919336560804

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Do you Happy with your Present Job?

Do you think of yourself as a productiveperson? Do you feel that you are happy at your job?

This has been on many people’s minds, since there are quite a lot of unhappy and disgruntled individuals who are just carrying on day after day at their job.They enjoy the career path that they’ve chosen, but still feel that they are not satisfied enough.

There are many reasons for this, such as not enough money, a crumby boss or a
negative work environment. But trying to find your dream job can be possible. You just have to keep looking until you find yours! I found mine, but took quite a few jobs before this to get to where I was and a few thousand applications and faxing resumeslater.

The point of this is that a person that usually is productive won’t be in a job that doesn’t satisfy them completely. Remember, money isn’t everything. I used to think this, until I got a big, fat raise at one of my previous jobs and realized 1 ½ years later, “Oh boy! What have I done? I need to quit!” I haven’t been happier in my life since I left. I also realized that my current job doesn’t provide as large of a raise as my previous one, but gives great benefits and a wonderful pension. The work environment is great and I have an amazing boss.

People that are content with their work will be more productive. Many studies have shown this.

If you feel that you aren’t in the “right job for you”, start thinking about what you really want to do and what type of environment you want to work in. There are also some links on the sidebar you can use to find some jobs, if you are searching or are interested in just taking a peek.

What are your thoughts on the connection between productivity and a healthy work environment?

Sms Ad

Earn Money..

For WebSite Owners

Copyright 2010@